Blandin Foundation stands with rural Minnesota communities as they design and claim ambitious, vibrant futures.
In 2017, the fourth-generation Blandin Foundation website designed and developed by Bicycle Theory was launched. This version called for rolling previously-separate program websites into the main website, which required reorganizing and reworking content for the new model.
The website needed to articulate Blandin’s updated brand and implement a modern look: clear, colorful, and simple to use, while balancing diverse audiences and program offerings.
A powerful data visualization tool needed updates as well. BT built a new version of Blandin Foundation’s partner mapping tool, which allows users to search and filter maps of program benefactors, showing impact across more than 75 years.
The new version streamlines map usability and filtering tools, in a responsive and hi-resolution interface.
- Audience and goal definition
- Content strategy and organization
- Wireframing and UX planning
- Data import (over 10,000 content records)
- Design and development
- Custom content types, relationships, and features
- Google Maps integration
- Salesforce integration
- Photography selection and content buildout
- Content management training
- Hosting and support