Ryan Estis helps companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. He is a highly-sought keynote speaker and trainer, and a leader in his field.
Ryan needed his website and visual identity to reflect this leadership and position him for growth, as well as a partner to help with ongoing support. Bicycle Theory launched a new website and brand identity for Ryan Estis in 2014.
Improvements have been made to the website incrementally since launch, and the response continues to be great.
- Technical analysis and definition
- Stakeholder research and web stats analysis
- Visual brand identity updates and guidelines
- Website design and development
- Custom content types and features
- Content setup and formatting
- Google Analytics custom event tracking
- Hosting and support
- Ongoing content graphics and social media publishing support
Leading Breakthrough Performance
In 2016 BT built a separate website for a special program Ryan Estis offers in conjunction with Seth Mattison, another leader in the field. It needed to be similar to Ryan’s website but distinct, and needed a formal pairing of their logos.
Content & Graphics Support
BT has also provides support to Ryan Estis with content, by creating images that are published in blog posts and on social media.